[Rt4-whois] Call with GAC next week

Emily Taylor emily at emilytaylor.eu
Tue Feb 7 16:51:40 UTC 2012

Hi Alice and Olof

I am thinking about our GAC call next week, and wondering how many
team members and GAC members are likely to be able to join, as it will
be very early in Europe and very late in North America.  I understand
that sometimes the GAC do their coordination calls in two installments
to suit Western and Eastern time zones. I was wondering whether we
could suggest this format to see if we can get fuller participation
than we are likely to have with the current slot.

Please would RT members indicate whether or not they will be able to
make the call, and Alice  please would you explore this idea with the
GAC secretariat.

Sent from my iPad