[Rt4-whois] Team call with ICANN Staff & with ICANN Board

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Wed Feb 15 16:38:33 UTC 2012

Great Denise, I think a little more notice will expand our participation
base. Tx you.

Like others, I am very much looking forward to meeting with ICANN staff,
and appreciate the time of John Jeffrey, General Counsel, and Kurt
Pritz, Senior VP of Stakeholder Relations -- especially valuable as the
crunch for Costa Rica hits. I hope you will convey to them our thanks.

Best,
Kathy

: