[Rt4-whois] PLEASE COMPLETE DOODLE - Call with Board of Directors

Alice Jansen alice.jansen at icann.org
Fri Feb 17 09:59:41 UTC 2012

Dear Review Team Members,

Following up on Denise's notification (see below), please find enclosed a doodle poll link which will enable us to determine the most convenient slot for the WHOIS RT-ICANN Board of Directors call.
http://www.doodle.com/iqgxi76nktkq927x

We would be very grateful if you could please complete the poll by Tuesday, 21 February, end of your business day.

Thanks,

Kind regards

Alice