[Rt4-whois] Costa Rica [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Denise Michel denise.michel at icann.org
Fri Mar 2 20:18:04 UTC 2012

Hello, Peter.

The RAA Progress Report & Whois Validation Workshop is indeed on Monday.
 Sorry about my typo.

The authoritative schedule is the one posted:
http://costarica43.icann.org/full-schedule

The Team's public forum had to be slotted a bit later in the afternoon due
to scheduling issues with the ballroom.  This will necessitate changing the
time for the Team's internal debrief meeting.  Alice & Olof will follow-up
with some alternatives for this.

The publicly submitted comments on the draft report are posted here:
http://forum.icann.org/lists/whois-rt-draft-final-report/

Alice is collecting informal input as directed.

Regards,
Denise

Denise Michel
ICANN