[Rt4-whois] Compliance numbers

Denise Michel michel.denise at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 19:31:19 UTC 2012

Dear Emily (& Team):

Attached is information on full time positions of ICANN's Compliance Team
over time.

They're looking into the history of temps and vacancies and I will keep you
apprised.

Regards,
Denise

Denise Michel
michel.denise at gmail.com

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 4:45 PM, Emily Taylor <emily at emilytaylor.eu> wrote:

> Hi Denise
>
> During our call to staff the other week, we asked for numbers of
compliance staff over time since 2007 (?) when the team was set up.  We
asked for names, but JJ suggested numbers instead- that is fine.  Please
would you split out permanent staff, temps/contract staff and vacant
positions.

> Many thanks,
>
> Emily
>
> --
>

> 76 Temple Road, Oxford OX4 2EZ UK
> t: +44 (0)1865 582 811 • m: +44 (0)7540 049 322
> emily at emilytaylor.eu
>
> www.etlaw.co.uk
>
> Emily Taylor Consultancy Limited is a company registered in England and
Wales No. 7630471. VAT No. 114487713.