[Rt4-whois] Fwd: Whois RT

Emily Taylor emily at emilytaylor.eu
Tue Apr 3 09:05:12 UTC 2012

Thank you for this Denise

Please would you also include the unfilled vacant positions over time in
the same way.  When we had our presentation from compliance last January,
we heard that positions had remained open for a long time in some cases,
and to complete the picture on staffing we also need to know this.

On budget vs actual spend, I think the query is quite straight forward,
isn't it?  We need to know the amount allocated in each year's budget cycle
for spend on compliance (which I assume is a budget line), vs the actual
spend (so that we can look at the variance of actual vs budget).

Thanks

Emily

On 3 April 2012 00:31, Denise Michel <denise.michel at icann.org> wrote:

> Dear Emily (cc Team):
>
> Below and attached is (corrected) historical data on Compliance staffing,
> including figures for temporary staff support.  The discrepancy between the
> last set of data provided by the Compliance Team and the staffing
> information provided in slides presented to the Team in January 2011 was
> due to the inclusion of temporary staff support in the staffing numbers in
> the slides.  The previous set of figures I forwarded included only
> full-time staff.  In addition, a staff person was transferred from another
> department into Compliance and the previous data reflected her start date
> incorrectly.  Please let me know if you have any further questions on this.
>
> When you have a chance, could you please call me regarding historic budget
> information that the Team needs?
>
> Thanks
> Denise
>
> Denise Michel
> ICANN
> Advisor to the President & CEO
> denise.michel at icann.org
> +1.408.429.3072 mobile
> +1.310.578.8632 direct
>

>      Roles 2006 2007 (1st half)
> 2008 (2nd half)
> 2008 2009 (1st half)
> 2010 (2nd half)
> 2010  2011 2012 2013  Head of Compliance     1 1 1 1 0 1 1 1  Registrar-Registry
> Compliance 1 3 3 3 4 5 5 7 9 12  Performance
> Measurement & Reporting               1 1 1  Risk & Audit Management     1
> 1 1 1 0   1 1  Temporary services     0 1 1 3 1        Total by year 1 3 5
> 6 7 10 6 9 12 15

*
*

76 Temple Road, Oxford OX4 2EZ UK
t: +44 (0)1865 582 811 • m: +44 (0)7540 049 322
emily at emilytaylor.eu

*www.etlaw.co.uk*

Emily Taylor Consultancy Limited is a company registered in England and
Wales No. 7630471. VAT No. 114487713.