[Rt4-whois] IMPORTANT - Today's conference call w/ Staff needs to be rescheduled.

Denise Michel denise.michel at icann.org
Mon Apr 16 20:20:45 UTC 2012

Dear Team Members,

Due to unforeseen circumstances, key Staff will be unable to participate in
today's conference call and we will need to reschedule. An alternate
time/date will be identified quickly and we'll aim to have the call in the
next few days.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Perhaps we could use the extra time to identify which issues the Team would
like to address so Staff can be more prepared to meet your needs.

Regards,
Denise

Denise Michel
ICANN