[Rt4-whois] IMPORTANT - Today's conference call w/ Staff needs to be rescheduled.

kathy at kathykleiman.com kathy at kathykleiman.com
Mon Apr 16 21:44:31 UTC 2012

	  BODY { font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px; }
Hi Denise,

	I'm sorry we won't be able to hold this call, and look forward to
rescheduling in the near future.

	Kathy
 On Mon 16/04/12 1:20 PM , Denise Michel denise.michel at icann.org
sent:
  Dear Team Members,
  Due to unforeseen circumstances, key Staff will be unable to
participate in today's conference call and we will need to
reschedule. An alternate time/date will be identified quickly and
we'll aim to have the call in the next few days.
  We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
  Perhaps we could use the extra time to identify which issues the
Team would like to address so Staff can be more prepared to meet your
needs.
  Regards, Denise
  Denise Michel
 ICANN