[Rt4-whois] Rotation of Calls - resume?

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Thu Apr 19 00:48:40 UTC 2012

Hi All,
Tx you for an excellent call this evening. Alice will circulate notes
tomorrow, but quick summary is that the subteams continue their work on
findings and recommendations, with the guidance of the Team (and we
discussed each of the major sections this evening). We'll all report
back to the full Team before the call next Wednesday.

Alice tried to come on the call at the end to raise an additional
question, and I did not hear her (sorry!) Here's her question: *Do we
want to resume call rotations? *It is the way we established in the past
to be fair. With our weekly calls now in full swing, should we start it
again?

Tx for your thoughts,