[Rt4-whois] Rotation of calls

Alice Jansen alice.jansen at icann.org
Sun Apr 22 12:01:40 UTC 2012

Dear Review Team Members,

The Review Team Chair and Vice-Chair have decided to reinstate the rotation system used in 2011.
Please kindly note that per Emily and Kathy's request, the first conference call will be scheduled late evening UTC. The subsequent call, on the other hand, will be scheduled early morning UTC.
Your next call is scheduled for Wednesday, 25 April. The time put forward for this call is 22:00 UTC.
Should no objection be raised by Monday - end of your business day, we will proceed with this proposal.

Thanks,

Kind regards

Alice