[Rt4-whois] No extension to deadline

Emily Taylor emily at emilytaylor.eu
Thu Apr 19 05:58:06 UTC 2012

Hi all

Thank you for a tremendous amount of work on the drafts.  I have looked
through the various documents, and read the note pod, and I think we are on
track with progress.

Noticed an aside at the end of the note pod, speculating whether we would
have to go into May, and saying 'Emily to decide'.  I thought it would help
all if I let you know as soon as possible that I dont think we will need to
extend our work, or that we should hope to do so.  We have nearly 2 full
weeks left, and are well on with the bits of text.

There is a small editing job on the whole report, but I think this only
needs a quick read through for sense, and to take in an textual comments
received in the public comment.

We need to work out the readability of our new findings -> recommendations
structure, but this should not take long.

So, let's keep our foot on the pedal for another couple of weeks, and then
deliver our report when we said we would.  One caveat is that there is
still outstanding information from ICANN but so long as we receive that
with a day or two to spare, we will be fine to incorporate it.  If not, we
just mention that we asked and didnt get the information.

*
*

76 Temple Road, Oxford OX4 2EZ UK
t: +44 (0)1865 582 811 • m: +44 (0)7540 049 322
emily at emilytaylor.eu

*www.etlaw.co.uk*

Emily Taylor Consultancy Limited is a company registered in England and
Wales No. 7630471. VAT No. 114487713.