[Rt4-whois] Recommendation 17

Omar Kaminski omar at kaminski.adv.br
Wed Apr 25 23:33:45 UTC 2012

Dear Lutz,

Seems we're still facing different rules for (many) different
situations (and patterns): thick/thin on current storage model. How
deep should be the "standardization" untill reach a new layer of
protection and privacy, and who should control (we could say own) this
"private" data, otherwise public by default ("common")?

Omar