[Rt4-whois] FW: Recommendation 3 - Strategic Priority - consolidated draft [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Nettlefold, Peter Peter.Nettlefold at dbcde.gov.au
Sun Apr 29 23:58:43 UTC 2012

Hello all,

Thanks again to Susan and everyone else who contributed to these findings and recommendations, which I fully support.

I spotted a couple of minor typos, and have made a couple of minor edits to coordinate/cross-reference with the compliance findings and recommendations that have also been circulated for comment.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,

Peter