[Rt4-whois] FW: Executive version - latest version [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Nettlefold, Peter Peter.Nettlefold at dbcde.gov.au
Tue May 1 02:10:06 UTC 2012

Hello again all,

I have just re-reviewed this version, and made a few additional comments. These are:

1.       Minor changes to the last dot point in recommendation 1, to cross reference and align it with the 'compliance' recommendations (these follow my edits on the strategic priority section yesterday, which didn't make it into this version). This is because of a potential overlap in the new strategic priority and compliance recommendations, and I would appreciate views on whether I have understood the issue correctly and/or got the text right. I have inserted a comment with further explanation in the text.

2.       A minor addition to recommendation 9, and a proposal that this recommendation be moved to number 5. This follows the call with staff earlier today, and reflection that while our findings are very clear that accuracy should become an organisation priority, we don't say this in our recommendations, and instead dive straight into the detail of targets etc without a clear overarching statement. I have tried to broaden recommendation 9 to achieve this, and have included additional explanation in the text.

I also see that the IDN recommendations are still pending, and I would be happy to assist the sub-team with those if that would help.

Cheers,

Peter