[Rt4-whois] Agenda - call on 2 May - 06:00 UTC

Alice Jansen alice.jansen at icann.org
Tue May 1 09:52:30 UTC 2012

Dear Review Team Members,

As you know, your next call is scheduled for Wednesday, 2 May at 06:00 UTC (time converter:http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=WHOIS+RT+-+2+May+-+06%3A00+UTC&iso=20120502T06&ah=1&am=30)

Please find enclosed the agenda, also available at:  https://community.icann.org/display/whoisreview/Call+30+-+2+May+2012

Thanks,

Kind regards

Alice

-----------

Tomorrow's call will be our last as a review team, and our task is to sign off the final report. If you are unable to make the call, please indicate your agreement or any comments on the executive summary and compliance chapter if you have not already done so.*

1. Executive summary

- Sign off general text
- Discuss outstanding proposals for amendments and reach conclusions
- IDN recommendations - final text for approval.

2. Compliance chapter

- Sign off general text

3. Full report (other chapters)

- Report from Seth on edits (minimalist approach)
- Sign off by RT

4. Steps to publication

- Clean up tracked changes and combine into single document (Alice)
- Final check for sense (Alice, Emily, Kathy)
- Review Appendices and add new material as referenced (table showing public comments, additional Compliance documents referenced in the new chapter), and agree publication date for appendices (proposal - 11 May)

5. AOB and vote of thanks for ICANN staff support.

* To date, received from Bill, Kathy, Peter and Susan.
--
Alice Jansen
Organizational Reviews Manager