[Rt4-whois] Fwd: Whole report - a proposal

Emily Taylor emily at emilytaylor.eu
Thu May 3 11:29:45 UTC 2012

Hi All

I have now done this. Basically just copy pasted anything that was missing.

Looking carefully at proxy/privacy, it seems that the work moved on between
our draft and full report, and have therefore deleted the old "conclusions"
on privacy proxy, and left instead the Findings as they were carefully
negotiated recently.

Shout if you disagree.