[Rt4-whois] Fwd: IDN - a few more changes to bring it up to the readability of the rest of the Summary [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Fri May 4 16:19:45 UTC 2012

I like it, tx Peter and Emily. However, I defer to our lead IDN
drafters, Sarmad and Michael, for final approval.

What I like is that it helps makes the whole issue approachable -- and
hopefully the rest of the Community will spend more time and attention
on this issue in which a core of dedicated people have worked so hard
and so well.

Best,
Kathy