[RZERC] [Ext] Re: FOR REVIEW: RZERC Website

Steve Sheng steve.sheng at icann.org
Tue Feb 7 20:55:08 UTC 2017

Thanks Duane, for the feedback. Yes, you are correct, that’s the current language from the charter. Other RZERC members have raised this before on clarifying / rewording that sentence in the charter. This is a good item for the RZERC scope discussion. I will add it to the agenda of the next meeting.

For now, I would recommend we keep it in there. When the charter is revised, we can update the web page accordingly.

Best
Steve