[RZERC] DRAFT Agenda 28 February 2017 Teleconference

Peter Koch pk at DENIC.DE
Sun Feb 26 08:44:17 UTC 2017

Dear RZERC,

On Mon, Feb 20, 2017 at 03:22:31PM +0000, Steve Sheng wrote:

> a.         Chair job description and selection procedures* (All)

I owe the committee the introductory sentence, which I suggest to be, after
the ongoing discussion in the meantime, instead added to the bullet item after

o Represent the RZERC at ICANN meetings and other venues as and when the need arises

[ADD] Unless explicitly tasked by the committee, the chair will speak as a member,
      not for the committee

This should be in line with other ACs' policies and shall not constrain the chair
(or delegee) but guide the expectations.

Best,
  Peter