[RZERC] RZERC Procedures redline and clean copy docs

Wessels, Duane dwessels at verisign.com
Thu Jun 1 15:05:06 UTC 2017

Dear RZERC,

Attached is an updated copy of the draft RZERC procedures document.  Mario, Steve, and I spent some time editing the document after our May 22 meeting.  I believe we have addressed all of the comments and suggestions provided.  Note in particular that the procedures document now makes clear when it references the RZERC charter.

I'd like to encourage everyone to take a look at this version and provide feedback soon so that we can iterate on this faster than once per month.

DW