[RZERC] RZERC Procedures redline and clean copy docs

Russ Mundy mundy at tislabs.com
Thu Jun 22 22:44:36 UTC 2017

During our last meeting, I suggested that our procedures document should have one or two sentences added to the end of the Introduction to make it clear that RZERC recommendations were not intended to be a replacement or substitute for recommendations by the organizations that designate RZERC members.

My apologies for this taking a little longer that I anticipated but here are my proposed sentences to be added to the first paragraph of the Introduction section:

Organizations/groups that designate RZERC members might also submit recommendations or comments to the ICANN Board of Directors on the proposed changes.  RZERC recommendations should be considered additional information that the ICANN Board may use to make their decisions on the proposed changes. RZERC recommendations are not intended to be a substitute for recommendations/comments made by the organizations/groups that designate RZERC members.

I’ve included the .docx and a pdf with the change incorporated.  Thought and comments by others are, of course, appreciated.

Russ