[RZERC] FINAL RZERC Feedback on the Updated Plan for Continuing the Root KSK Rollover

Peter Koch pk at DENIC.DE
Thu Aug 2 17:38:35 UTC 2018

Hi Russ,

On Wed, Aug 01, 2018 at 04:13:23PM -0400, Russ Mundy wrote:

> There are both commercial software vendors and open source software products that have contributed to the ???8145 single/static key??? problem that have been discussed in various public forums, see:

I understand this, but there needs to be further research
that would justify highlighting "static configurations".

The advice might be appropriate for SSAC, but not for RZERC,
given the question in front of us.

-Peter