[RZERC] FINAL RZERC Feedback on the Updated Plan for Continuing the Root KSK Rollover

Wessels, Duane dwessels at verisign.com
Tue Aug 7 19:56:13 UTC 2018

Thanks Russ,

Since RZERC operates transparently and its mailing list archives are public I'd say you can certainly share it.

DW

On 8/7/18, 12:13 PM, "Russ Mundy" <mundy at tislabs.com> wrote:

    Duane,

    I want to give you particular thanks for leading RZERC and us through the development and publication of the first RZERC advice to the Board.

    I agree that it would be good to discuss if procedures should be updated to reflect what we’ve learned through this process.

    I do have one question:  Can I now share the document we produced with SSAC?  They have not yet finished their response and some members have asked to see the RZERC response.

    Thanks again,

    Russ