[RZERC] FINAL RZERC Feedback on the Updated Plan for Continuing the Root KSK Rollover

Steve Sheng steve.sheng at icann.org
Tue Aug 7 20:21:08 UTC 2018

Thanks Peter,

  For SSAC and RSSAC, the Board will get a 48-hour courtesy notice of the advice before it is posted publicly.

  I would recommend a discussion on publication procedures in the next update of the ops procedures.

Best
Steve

On 8/7/18, 4:02 PM, "RZERC on behalf of Peter Koch" <rzerc-bounces at icann.org on behalf of pk at DENIC.DE> wrote:

    Russ,

    On Tue, Aug 07, 2018 at 03:13:29PM -0400, Russ Mundy wrote:

    > I do have one question:  Can I now share the document we produced with SSAC?  They have not yet finished their response and some members have asked to see the RZERC response.

    I am not sure I understand this desire. Also, I would advise against
    formally sharing the response with anyone before the Board as the primary
    addressee has received it.  Then again, the archives are publicly
    accessible - and also provide useful background information.

    -Peter