[RZERC] RZERC meeting

Wessels, Duane dwessels at verisign.com
Tue Aug 20 19:50:43 UTC 2019

> On Aug 20, 2019, at 10:49 AM, Jim Reid <jim at rfc1035.com> wrote:
>

>> On 20 Aug 2019, at 18:36, Peter Koch <pk at DENIC.DE> wrote:
>>
>> the final dat ein the poll has passed - time to refresh?
>
> Is there a need for us to waste more time scheduling and co-ordinating a meeting when there's nothing to discuss?
>
> If nobody hears a tree falling in the forest, does it make a sound? :-)

Jim,

The purpose of our next meeting would be to touch base and see whether or not we have anything to discuss, and if RZERC should have any public meetings at the ICANN AGM.

As written in our charter and procedures, we must meet at least once per year, and the last meeting was October 2018.  If we do want to have a public meeting in Montreal, we need to give at least 30 days advance notice.

DW