[RZERC] Potential SSAC Comments on NIST Choice of Post Quantum Crypto Algorithms

Russ Mundy mundy at tislabs.com
Tue Dec 3 23:13:21 UTC 2019

Thanks for the discussions about this subject.

I’m fine with the outcome which I interpret as RZERC will remain mute with respect to any comment about the SSAC input to NIST.  Since my primary objective was to bring the SSAC comment to the attention of RZERC for discussion, I think we’ve accomplished that objective.

As an FYI, SSAC has completed the document and it will be published as SSAC107 in the near future.

Russ