[RZERC] Potential SSAC Comments on NIST Choice of Post Quantum Crypto Algorithms

Russ Mundy mundy at tislabs.com
Sat Nov 23 17:59:05 UTC 2019

Folks,

I think that I mentioned at our last meeting that SSAC was probably going to submit a comment to NIST related to their ongoing post quantum crypto algorithm selection activity. I recently learned that comments are due by Dec 6 so I wanted to ask on the mail list if RZERC had interest in ‘joining’ in on the SSAC comment - If there is interest from RZERC, I’ll be happy to coordinate & provide more detail.

Russ

p.s., It’s possible that RSSAC might ‘endorse’ / sign on to the SSAC comment but that’s currently being coordinated