[RZERC] Possible response to future KSK rollover plan

Wessels, Duane dwessels at verisign.com
Mon Nov 25 22:23:24 UTC 2019

All,

At our previous meeting we discussed the possibility of submitting a comment to IANA's proposal for future KSK rollovers, which is posted at https://www.icann.org/public-comments/proposal-future-rz-ksk-rollovers-2019-11-01-en.

Given that the deadline for feedback in January 31, I'd like to propose that we first come to agreement via discussion on the list whether or not RZERC should submit a comment.  Assuming there is agreement to do so we can use our meetings in December and January to work on the text of the comment.

For your reference, RZERC's previous comment on the 2018 KSK rollover is here: https://www.icann.org/iana_rzerc_docs/317-feedback-on-the-updated-plan-for-continuing-the-root-key-signing-key-ksk-rollover-v-rzerc001

Please provide your input as to whether or not RZERC should provide a comment by Wednesday, December 4.

DW