[RZERC] RZERC January 2020 Teleconference

Danielle Rutherford danielle.rutherford at icann.org
Thu Jan 16 20:21:44 UTC 2020

Dear RZERC,

The next RZERC teleconference will be held on Tuesday, 28 January 2020 from 19:00 – 20:00 UTC. This is a Zoom meeting. I’ve sent out a calendar invite with all of the meeting details to everyone a few minutes before sending this email. Please let me know if you haven’t received the calendar invite or if you prefer to use a different email address to subscribe to calendar invites.

A draft agenda will be circulated next week. One of the agenda items will be to vote on the draft minutes for the 6 November 2019 meeting, which are available for your review here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_3SgBg9RyAVh51CV3WnYkFChbtwExjXiJRTRyKyQNh8/edit?usp=sharing

Please also consider this a call for agenda items.

Best,
Danielle Rutherford