[RZERC] RZERC 16 June Teleconference Agenda

Kim Davies kim.davies at iana.org
Fri Jun 12 21:26:44 UTC 2020

You're spot on. The password requirement (which ICANN has enforced as a server-wide configuration so staff don't have discretion on the matter) is intended to remove low hanging fruit for zoombombing (https://www.thecut.com/2020/04/what-is-zoombombing.html). It won't stop a motivated attacker who explicitly wants to target RZERC, but should frustrate random drive-by attacks.

kim