[RZERC] Poll open for RZERC Chair Runoff Election

Danielle Rutherford danielle.rutherford at icann.org
Sat Mar 27 00:13:39 UTC 2021

Dear RZERC members,

The Big Pulse poll for the RZERC Chair Runoff Election has opened and you should have received your new, individual credentials from the Big Pulse system by now. If not, please check your spam filters. If you have not received anything please contact me for troubleshooting.

For those who abstained in the first poll, I have added an option to abstain in this poll.

The poll will automatically close 02 April 2021 at 23:59 UTC.

Thanks,
Danielle Rutherford