[social-media-wg] Thank you all for your support in SMWG ICANN68

Alfredo Calderon calderon.alfredo at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 12:51:07 UTC 2020

Dear Shreedeep:

An excellent summary of the outcomes. Great ideas for the next Chairs as we
rotate the ICANN meetings. @Joanna <joannakulesza at gmail.com>, lets' suggest
a Webinar on Communication Tools for Outreach & Engagement during ICANN
Meetings. Previously to ICANN68, Glenn and Shreedeep did a great
presentation, but with limited time. It should include what tools can be
best used to monitor the posts being done during the ICANN sessions, etc.

Thank you for your contributions and leadership.

[image: photo]
*Alfredo Calderon*
eLearning Consultant

calderon.alfredo at gmail.com

http://aprendizajedistancia.blogspot.com | Skype: Alfredo_1212
<#SignatureSanitizer_SafeHtmlFilter_>
| wiseintro.co/alfredocalderon
<http://facebook.com/calderon.alfredo>
<http://pr.linkedin.com/in/acalderon52> <http://twitter.com/acalderon52>
<http://plus.google.com/u/0/103289446075444313762/posts>
<http://www.pinterest.com/acalderon/> <http://www.slideshare.net/acalderon>
<http://klout.com/#/acalderon52> <http://wiseintro.co/alfredocalderon>

IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential.
They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have received
this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and do not
disclose the contents to anyone or make copies thereof.
Get your own email signature
<https://www.wisestamp.com/signature-in-email?utm_source=promotion&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=get_your_own&srcid=5566547561021440>