[social-media-wg] Thank you all for your support in SMWG ICANN68

Wisdom Donkor wisdom.dk at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 16:05:35 UTC 2020

Thanks Shreedeep for the good work.

On Tuesday, August 25, 2020, Maureen Hilyard <maureen.hilyard at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Excellent report Shreedeep. Lots of great ideas too.

> From: Shreedeep Rayamajhi <weaker41 at gmail.com>
> Date: Tue, Aug 25, 2020 at 3:01 AM
> Subject: Re: [social-media-wg] Thank you all for your support in SMWG
> ICANN68
> To: social-media-wg <social-media-wg at atlarge-lists.icann.org>,
> APAC-Discuss <apac-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org>, ICANN At-Large Staff
> <staff at atlarge.icann.org>
> Cc: Alfredo Calderon <calderon.alfredo at gmail.com>, Joanna <
> joannakulesza at gmail.com>, <maureeb at gmail.com>, Satish Babu <sb at inapp.com>,
> LILIAN IVETTE Trip and Learned <lidebru18 at gmail.com>
>

> Thank you all for the support and cooperation. Sorry for the delay of the
> SMWG report for ICANN68. I have attached my Personal report on activities
> of ICANN68.
>

> Regards,
>>
>> 🙏🙏🙏
>>

>> ______________________
>> Shreedeep Rayamajhi
>> SMWG Chair ICANN68
>>
>> ICT4D Consultant | Editor Rayznews
>>

>> DISCLAIMER: This message is intended only for the recipient. If you are
>> not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying,
>> distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this
>> information is strictly prohibited.

*WISDOM DONKOR*
President & CEO
Africa Open Data and Internet Research Foundation
P.O. Box CT 2439, Cantonments, Accra | www.aodirf.org  / www.afrigeocon.org
Tel: +233 20 812 8851
Skype: wisdom_dk | Facebook: kwasi wisdom |  Twitter: @wisdom_dk
ICANN GNSO Council Member
Specialization:
E-government Network Infrastructure and E-application, Internet
Governance,  Open Data policies platforms & Community Development, Cyber
Security,  Domain Name Systems, Software Engineering, Event Planning &
Management,