[SubPro-IRT] RSP Pre-Evaluation and RST for Next Round

Neli Marcheva n.marcheva at lemarit.com
Fri Dec 8 09:33:01 UTC 2023

Dear Elisa,

I am Neli Marcheva from LEMARIT GmbH, a registry service provider and an
ICANN accredited registrar.

Our team has experience in developing our own registry system and
successfully executing multiple TLD transitions in the past.
As a first time RSP we went through Technical evaluation, RST and the
additional first time RSP testing (simulation testing).
We believe we can contribute to the upcoming IRT sub-tracks:

Topic 6 | Registry Service Provider (RSP) Pre-Evaluation
Topic 39 | Registry System Testing (RST)

Could you kindly add us to the mailing list for these sub-tracks? Here
are the relevant contact details:

Neli Marcheva - n.marcheva at lemarit.com
LEMARIT registry services email - lrs at lemarit.com

Thank you.