[SubPro-IRT] Work Plan is way too conservative and we need to do better......

Nigel Hickson nigel.hickson at dcms.gov.uk
Tue May 23 18:37:11 UTC 2023

Colleagues

Good afternoon; I must also apologise as I will be late on Call (am
travelling to an ICANN session.....).

On *timeline *thanks go to Jeff, Anne, Susan and Martin for their lucid
comments.  I am no expert but perhaps there could be some parallel work;
although I think we have to respect that some SO/AC may have only one (or
perhaps two) representatives which may be an issue.

best

Nigel