[SubPro-IRT] Work Plan is way too conservative and we need to do better......

Susan Payne susan.payne at comlaude.com
Tue May 23 16:45:04 UTC 2023

I have also given apologies for tonight's call as I have an unavoidable conflict.  It would be really helpful, as we go forward with this work, if the IRT calls could please have fixed time slot(s) and/or we can have calendar invites for the calls at least a couple of weeks in advance.  This would help those of us who would like to prioritise attendance to schedule other calls around these ones.

I share the concerns raised by Anne, Jeff and Martin on the timeline.  There is tremendous criticism of ICANN for failure to deliver.  I really hope we can find ways to increase the efficiency and speed here.

Susan Payne
Head of Legal Policy
Com Laude
T +44 (0) 20 7421 8250