[SubPro-IRT] Review of RSP Handbook

Kroopa Shah kshah at identity.digital
Thu Feb 8 19:16:06 UTC 2024

Thank you, Elisa.

I have done an initial review of the handbook today and added some
comments - most of them are clarification related and may result in making
the language/expectations more clear.
Note that I added comments as I reviewed the handbook. As a result, if I
posed a question that I saw was addressed further down, I went in and
resolved my initial comment. Therefore, you may have received a
notification of some comments being resolved.

I look forward to discussing further during our next IRT call.
Regards,

Kroopa Shah

Senior Director, Registry Support and Management

Identity Digital

M: +1 416 627 8595

Skype: kroopashah

Donuts and Afilias have rebranded to Identity Digital.

*identity.digital <http://identity.digital>*