[SubPro-IRT] Topic 19: Application Queuing

trachtenbergm at gtlaw.com trachtenbergm at gtlaw.com
Tue Feb 20 14:04:27 UTC 2024

Rubens,

What California law are you referring to and what does it not allow for anyone?

Best regards,

Marc H. Trachtenberg
Shareholder
Chair, Internet, Domain Name, e-Commerce and Social Media Practice
Greenberg Traurig, LLP
77 West Wacker Drive | Suite 3100 | Chicago, IL 60601
T +1 312.456.1020
M +1 773.677.3305
trac at gtlaw.com<mailto:trachtenbergm at gtlaw.com> | www.gtlaw.com<http://www.gtlaw.com/>  |  View GT Biography <https://www.gtlaw.com/en/professionals/t/trachtenberg-marc-h>

[Greenberg Traurig Logo]