[SubPro-IRT] Confirmation of Discussion Dates for Topic 18: Terms & Conditions

Mike Rodenbaugh mike at rodenbaugh.com
Fri Jun 21 02:54:07 UTC 2024

Is this serious?  Staff is planning to proppose language and then give this
group a whopping two days (during summer for most of us) to discuss it --
before putting it out for public comment?

Ridiculous.

[image: Logo]

Mike Rodenbaugh

address:

548 Market Street, Box 55819

San Francisco, CA 94104

email:

mike at rodenbaugh.com

phone:

+1 (415) 738-8087
*WORLD TRADEMARK REVIEW "WTR 1000" Top Global TM Counsel*
*2012 to present
[Book a Meeting <https://www.cloudhq.net/meeting/618C0hOfgEx3dpe1KkQ>]*