[SubPro-IRT] Post call | SubPro IRT Meeting #50 | 25 June 2024

Anne ICANN anneicanngnso at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 05:00:06 UTC 2024

Sorry to say I had to wrong time for this meeting on my calendar.  Tried to
log in MUCH earlier in the day and found no meeting.  In this regard, I
note there is a very large number of "NO RSVP" notes in the list of members
not attending.

I will watch the zoom before Meeting # 51 but am still wondering about the
method we are using to notify of a change in meeting times.  Perhaps it
would be possible to send a cancellation notice for the meeting as
initially set when we are changing the time of that meeting?

Thank you,
Anne

Anne Aikman-Scalese
GNSO Councilor