[SubPro-IRT] Post call | SubPro IRT Meeting #50 | 25 June 2024

Martin Sutton martin at tldz.com
Thu Jun 27 05:50:39 UTC 2024

Similar for me Anne - last call was not in my calendar.

Martin Sutton

Co-Founder

E:  Martin at tldz.com

T:  +44 7774 556680

TLDz.com

[image001.png]

On 27 Jun 2024, at 06:00, Anne ICANN <anneicanngnso at gmail.com> wrote:

Sorry to say I had to wrong time for this meeting on my calendar.  Tried to log in MUCH earlier in the day and found no meeting.  In this regard, I note there is a very large number of "NO RSVP" notes in the list of members not attending.

I will watch the zoom before Meeting # 51 but am still wondering about the method we are using to notify of a change in meeting times.  Perhaps it would be possible to send a cancellation notice for the meeting as initially set when we are changing the time of that meeting?

Thank you,
Anne

Anne Aikman-Scalese
GNSO Councilor