[SubPro-IRT] Updated language

Anne ICANN anneicanngnso at gmail.com
Mon May 13 18:16:10 UTC 2024

Many thanks Lars and Elisa,
Just a note that in this morning's SPIRT Charter Drafting Team meeting, an
issue was identified which may require a change to the flowchart in the
Predictability Framework.  This has to do with the notion that the Sub Pro
Final Report intent is for ICANN Org to notify the SPIRT of a determination
that an issue is minor or non-minor prior to making a change to the program
and then the SPIRT having a (short term) chance to respond to ICANN Org as
to its agreement regarding the classification of the issue as "minor
operational".  I believe Jeff Neuman and Alan Greenberg can speak in more
detail regarding this.   I believe Council staff (Steve Chan) is also
planning to communicate with you regarding this flowchart issue.

Thank you,
Anne
Anne Aikman-Scalese
GNSO Councilor