[SubPro-IRT] RSP fee

Jothan Frakes jothan at jothan.com
Mon May 27 16:30:42 UTC 2024

Hi Marika

I realize we are still expecting some reveals on the pricing for an
applicant, but wanted to ask a clarifying question.

Is the anticipation that this $92,000 RSP fee would reduce the application
fee (ie, est 250k - 92k = est 158k), or is this $92k on top of the est
$250k such that a new entrant would be needing to contrast the 2012 round
$185k all-inclusive against an estimated $342k all-inclusive?

-Jothan

Jothan Frakes
Tel: +1.206-355-0230