[SubPro-ODP] Response to Question Set #5

Jeff Neuman jeff at jjnsolutions.com
Thu Aug 25 13:25:43 UTC 2022

Apologies, but I thought I had sent this before I went on vacation, but it was caught up in my box.

Please find enclosed the formal response to Question Set #5.  A Google Doc version that this PDF was taken from can be found here<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CvMjmuC9CFEk2Nc09XVoL9kB7F_hXUJPq10mhx8yjPk/edit>.

Sincerely,

Jeff

[cid:image001.png at 01D8B864.67BC3E60]
Jeffrey J. Neuman