[SubPro-ODP] ODP Update Items

Karen Lentz karen.lentz at icann.org
Tue Aug 30 01:36:12 UTC 2022

Hello Jeff,

As discussed in our call last week, I’m flagging a few of the latest items available:

  *   Third Community Status Report published 15 August 2022:  https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/community-status-update-new-gtld-subpro-odp-15aug22-en.pdf
  *   Next set of ODP Assumptions published 15 August 2022:  https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/draft-assumptions-subsequent-procedures-odp-15aug22-en.pdf
  *   The ICANN75 schedule was published today with a SubPro ODP session<https://75.schedule.icann.org/meetings/eknEHQ7RRudJMoyQF> on 21 September at 09:00 local time.  The session is confirmed and we are adding the details on the page currently.  We encourage submission of questions in advance, to subpro-odp at icann.org.  Also as previously, the ODP team is available during ICANN75 to join for any stakeholder group meetings where there is interest; contact is also subpro-odp at icann.org<mailto:subpro-odp at icann.org> for scheduling that.

Please let us know if any questions.

Best regards,
Karen