[TSG-Access-RD] Doodle Poll for F2F Meetings

Benedict Addis bee at theale.co.uk
Wed Dec 12 17:40:01 UTC 2018

Hi Diana,

The ePDP Team is meeting in Toronto 16-18th January, so the current proposed dates clash.

Assuming we’ll be meeting in North America, I’m keen to combine the journey to avoid crossing the Atlantic four times in a fortnight :)

Would it be possible to add 21-22nd and 22-23rd January as options to the poll?

Best,
Benedict.

Sent from a phone