[TSG-Access-RD] [ADDITIONAL OPTIONS]: Doodle Poll for F2F Meetings

Diana Middleton diana.middleton at icann.org
Wed Dec 12 19:04:56 UTC 2018

Hi All, updated poll options have been added.

If you haven’t already, please fill out the poll: https://doodle.com/poll/s7cugt8qzs5tqc79

If you have already, please go back and provide answers to the additional options.

Thank you!

Best,
Diana

From: Diana Middleton <diana.middleton at icann.org>
Date: Wednesday, December 12, 2018 at 09:45
To: "tsg-access-rd at icann.org" <tsg-access-rd at icann.org>
Subject: Doodle Poll for F2F Meetings

Dear all,

Per our discussion yesterday, please fill out the following Doodle poll by the end of this week:

https://doodle.com/poll/s7cugt8qzs5tqc79

Please remember we are hoping to have two face-to-face meetings, one in January and one in February. So please don’t forget to choose best dates for both months as noted in the poll.

Best,
Diana