[TSG-Access-RD] Notes from TSG-Access-RD Meeting #2 - 18 Dec 2018

Diana Middleton diana.middleton at icann.org
Tue Dec 18 18:44:33 UTC 2018

Dear all,

See below for notes from our first meeting.  Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Best,
Diana

**************************

Technical Study Group on Access to Non-Public Registration Data
Meeting #2
0900 PST / 1200 EST / 1700 UTC

Apologies:  Ram Mohan

Attendees:  Jody Kolker, Jorge Cano, Gavin Brown, Murray S. Kucherawy, Scott Hollenbeck, Andy Newton, Steve Crocker, Tomofumi Okubo, Benedict Addis, Diana Middleton, Eleeza Agopian, Francisco Arias, John Crain, Yvette Guigneaux

During the call we touched on the following:

* Review of previous meeting notes/action items
* Reminder that our first Face-to-Face meeting is 14/15 January in Washington, DC
* Confirmed Glossary of Terms is in Google drive, will continue as a living document updated as needed
* Reviewed charter, focusing on these main themes:
-	Whether we should add 6th key assumption: we are limited to what is currently in RDAP
-	Addressed question on “securely” identified
-	Access control protocol – discussion continued

We have the following ACTION items:

* FULL GROUP - Reply to email from Joseph/Constituency Travel ASAP
* FULL GROUP - Make edits to Charter Google doc by Thursday, 20 Dec, 1200 PST/2000 UTC (Focus on access control protocol edits/questions as well as reviewing the possible 6th assumption)
* DIANA/ELEEZA - Publish short blog update with finalized charter by 3/4 January