[TSG-Access-RD] [Ext] Re: Proposed Assumption Additions

Steve Crocker steve at shinkuro.com
Tue Dec 18 20:28:09 UTC 2018

This is all somewhat backwards.  Let's have a clean specification of the
required functionality and not overspecify what form the solution takes.
Yes, I understand we want to make use of existing protocols, particularly
RDAP, and it's perfectly fine to include the *desire* to make use of RDAP
and to say whatever else is *desired* in the solution, but let's try to
entangle what is essentially commentary about the solution with what the
actual requirements are.

Steve