[TSG-Access-RD] [Ext] Re: Proposed Assumption Additions

Francisco Arias francisco.arias at icann.org
Tue Dec 18 20:13:28 UTC 2018

I know the base RFCs are lacking things we may need, that is why I proposed to keep in scope RDAP extensions regarding authentication, authorization, auditing. I don't think it is ok to assume a certain solution would be used, just because there is already a draft.

Alternatively, perhaps we should simply say that bulk queries are out of scope?

--
Francisco